1977 Pontiac Firebird LED Backlit Clock features an outer lens that is made from high quality optical lexan held in place with 3 removable rivets. It is scratch resistant and will not yellow over time. The clock face is cut out by a CNC router and the image is placed with a UV dried computer controlled printing process encouraging product longevity.
The back of the clock is made from black ABS plastic that houses an LED light source with an on/off switch in the cord. The clock is battery operated with quarts movement. You can hang this beautiful clock anywhere!!
- Material: Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Diameter: 14" Across / 4" Thick
- Weight: Approx. 5 lbs fully boxed
- Note: Clock runs on 1 AA battery (not included)
Licensed by GM.